The Laboratory of Extracellular Vesicles and Mass Spectrometry (EVs-MS) will run a seminar series on Extracellular Vesicles (EVs) every Wednesday at 12.00 p.m. at the Institute of Biosciences and Bioresources (IBBR-CNR), Naples, Italy.
The programme promotes the establishment of new and strengthening existing collaborations in the EV field in Campania region. This year’s seminars will give exciting insights into the biogenesis, physical characterization as well as the medical, nutraceutical and cosmeceutical potentials of EVs. Senior and junior researchers active in EV research field have been invited to give short talk (30 min) that will be followed by discussion section. The seminars are open to all.
The talks will be webcasted by GoToMeeting platform provided by VES4US H2020 FetOPEN project. Register in advance to secure your spot.
Please use the link to confirm your participation.
The seminars will be according to the program schedule below, you can join the seminars on line, in this case find the registration links in each of the webinars. Please consider that you have to register one by one:
- 5th of February: Evidences on biological membrane vesiculation mechanisms by Veronika Kralj-Iglič from the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia. Register here.
- 12th February: Biophysical experimental tools for EVs structural characterisation by Mauro Manno from the Institute of Biophysics, CNR (IBF-CNR), Palermo. Register here.
- 19th February: Large extracellular vesicles: Size matters in tumor progression by Chiara Ciardiello from the Istituto Nazionale Tumori “Fondazione Pascale”, Naples (IRCCS). Register here.
- 26th February: nanoTOM: purification and characterization of tomato fruit-derived vesicles by Ramesh Bokka, Institute of Biosciences and Bioresources, CNR (IBBR-CNR), Napoli. Register here.
- 04th March: An ancient cell-cell communication in Hydra vulgaris by Claudia Tortiglione from the Institute of Applied Sciences and Intelligent Systems, ISASI-CNR, Pozzuoli. Register here
- 11th March: Plant nanovesicles: biological role and potential applications for plant and human health by Alfredo Ambrosone from the Università di Salerno. Register here.
- 17th March: EVIta talk by Benedetta Bussolati from the Università di Torino. Register here.
- 25th March: Functionalizing of EV in cancer drug resistance by Carmela dell’Aversana from the Università degli Studi della Campania Luigi Vanvitelli. Register here.
- 1st April: Plant crystals by Cornelia M Keck from the Philipps University of Marburg, Germany. Register here.
- 8th April: A C.elegans way to study EVs by Elia Di Schiavi from the Institute of Biosciences and BioResources, IBBR-CNR, Napoli. Register here.
For further details, please contact Gabriella Pocsfalvi (email@example.com) or call at 0816132585.